Recipients of Marko V. Jaric Award
The Marko V. Jaric Award for Outstanding Achievements in Physics is one of the most prestigious award for Serbian scientists. Many of past recipients of this award come from the Physics section of Serbian Scientific Diaspora:
- 2011: Prof. Dr. Dejan Stojković, SUNY Buffalo, USA.
- 2010: Prof. Dr. Vlatko Vedral, Oxford University, UK.
- 2009: Prof. Dr. Cedomir Petrovic, Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA; Johns Hopkins University and Stony Brook University
- 2008: Prof. Dr. Vladimir Dobrosavljević, Florida State University, USA.
- 2007: Prof. Dr. Zoran Radović, Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade, Serbia and Prof. Dr. Ljiljana Dobrosavljević-Grujić, Institute of Physics, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- 2006: Prof. Dr. Bosiljka Tadić, Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia.
- 2005: Prof. Dr. Milan Damnjanović, Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- 2004: Prof. Dr. Nemanja Kaloper, University of California, Davis, USA and Dr. Zoran Lj. Petrović, Institute of Physics, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- 2003: not awarded.
- 2002: not awarded.
- 2001: Prof. Dr. Leonardo Golubović, University of West Virginia, USA.
- 2000: Prof. Dr. Miodrag Kulić, Institute for Theoretical Physics, Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- 1999: Prof. Dr. Nikola Konjević, Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- 1998: Dr. Ivan Božović, Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA.