- June 5, 2013: Politika published two articles, first and second, about troubles in conferring or nostrifying Ph.D. degrees in Serbia.
- April 22, 2013: Politika publishes an article about initiatives to establish "Virtual University" run by scientific diaspora.
- March 28, 2013: Vreme publishes an article about impediments in nostrification of academic degrees for diaspora members returning to Serbia.
- March 17, 2013: The 2012 annual "Marko V. Jarić" prize for outstanding scientific achievement in physics was awarded to Prof. Dr. Jelena Vučković, Stanford University, USA.
- July 24, 2012: Politika publishes an article about geographical distribution of 7000 Ph.D. scientists from diaspora.
- March 17, 2012: The 2011 annual "Marko V. Jarić" prize for outstanding scientific achievement in physics was awarded to Prof. Dr. Dejan Stojković,SUNY Buffalo, USA.
- January 13, 2012: Đorđe Radičević wins the APS's 2011 LeRoy Apker Award for his thesis entitled "Holography from Renormalization Group."
- November 26, 2011: Politika interviews several physicists in Serbia on How to facilitate return of Ph.D. scientists from diaspora.
- September 27, 2011: Politika interviews Prof. Dr. Zoran Popović: Decoding the structure of HIV virus with a multilplayer online game
- July 2, 2011: B92 interviews chair of the Department of Mathematics and Natural Science and the University of Novi Sad about bureaucratic impediments for the return of scientists from diaspora to Serbia.
- May 16, 2011: Politika interviews Prof. Dr. Nemanja Kaloper: Grammar of the language of nature.
- March 17, 2011: The twelfth annual "Marko V. Jarić" prize for outstanding scientific achievement in physics was awarded to Prof. Dr. Vlatko Vedral, Oxford University, UK.
- March 17, 2011: Weekly magazin "Vreme" publishes a comment from the Serbian Scientific Diaspora regarding recent abolishing of the Ministry of Science and Technological Development and the need for establishing the new Serbian Science Foundation.
- October 28, 2010: Politika presents book about Serbian Scientific Diaspora by Dr. Vladimir Grečić.
- September 30, 2010: Weekly magazin "Vreme" interviews Prof. Dr. Igor Herbut for their serial "Presenting Serbian scientists abroad".
- September 20, 2010: Politika interviews Dr. Cedomir Petrovic about personal career and potential impact of scientific diaspora: Physicist who follows the spirit of Russian philosophers.
- July 26, 2010: Serbian team wins one silver and four bronze medals at the International Physics Olympiad 2010.
- July 15, 2010: Serbian team in the top ten at the International Mathematics Olympiad 2010 with Teodor von Burg scoring absolute third place.
- June 7, 2010: Conference on Scientific Diaspora and Education Abroad: Resource or Lost Investment was held at the Palace of Serbia in Belgrade.
- May 27, 2010: Weekly magazin "Vreme" interviews Prof. Dr. Dejan Stojković for their serial "Presenting Serbian scientists abroad".
- March 17, 2010: The eleventh annual "Marko V. Jarić" prize for outstanding scientific achievement in physics was awarded to Dr. Cedomir Petrovic (Чедомир Петровић), Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA.
- March 7, 2010: Interview with Dr. Vlatko Vedral in the Observer: 'I'd like to explain the origin of God'